Friday, June 14, 2013

How to Reuse Coffee Grounds

Coffee is one of my favorite beverages. Drinking a cup of coffee, I start my daily routine. After brewing coffee, I threw away coffee grounds. One day, I wanted to reuse them for other purposes because they are useful in life.

I put them in a refrigerator to remove a bad smell. They really work. Coffee grounds are a marvelous natural deodorizer. Therefore, place them in a refrigerator, a closet, shoes, a trash can, or a car. They also remove moisture.

In addition, coffee grounds can serve as an astonishing body scrub, face scrub, or foot scrub. When you wash your face or take a shower, add the coffee grounds with facial cleanser or your body cleanser. They help your dead skin cells remove.

Furthermore, used coffee grounds are effective in cutting grease from a frying pan. Sprinkle coffee grounds on the frying pan and then clean it up with hot water by a dish sponge.

However, the most important thing to recycle coffee grounds is to dry them off completely because wet coffee grounds make mold grow. If you have thrown out coffee grounds so far, why don’t you try to reuse them?

No comments:

Post a Comment