Monday, May 27, 2013

Hang Bananas on a Banana Hanger in order to Keep them Fresh


I love bananas, so I eat them almost everyday; I buy a bunch of bananas. Whenever getting ripe day by day, bananas  easily bruise. 

These days, many people use a banana hanger to prevent from bruising faster. If you don’t have it, try to do so. You don't need to buy it. If you have a hook in the kitchen, just use it.

I wanted to buy a fancy banana hanger, but I found out a hook in the kitchen. I tried to hang a bunch of bananas on the hook. It is really effective. Bananas seldom bruise now, so I can eat fresh bananas.

If you want to keep bananas fresh, don’t put them on the table; if bananas place on the table, the side of bananas contacted on the table bruises easily. Why don't you start to hang bananas on a banana hanger?


No comments:

Post a Comment