Sunday, May 26, 2013

How to eradicate ants without pesticide


A week ago, I saw an ant crawl in my room. I was surprised, but I had no regard. I think that it is a good thing because my new house will not have a cockroach; the ant eats eggs of an arthropod, such as a cockroach.

I saw another ant in my room yesterday. This time, I paid attention to where the ants came. I found out there was a tiny hole around the wall in my room. I  temporarily blocked the hole.

If you see few ants, don't kill them: a queen ant tends to lay more eggs.

However, the ant is not a safe creature to people. If bitten by the ant, you can get hives, feel itchy, have pain, suffer from edema, or have allergic diseases, such as asthma, allergic rhinitis, and conjunctivitis.

Here is simple ways to get rid of ants without pesticides.
  1. Always keep your house clean.
  2. Put a line of salt in ants’ path.
  3. Instill a few drops of oil or pour boiling water into the hole ants come.
  4. Tie a bag of food with a rubber band or put a rubber band on the middle of a food container because ants dislike the smell of rubber.
  5.  After mixing sugar and boric acid (1:1), spread it.
     


                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment