Thursday, November 7, 2013

How to Unlock a Screen Lock Pattern

A smart phone is one of my closed friends because I use it every day and it is always there for me. I think that not only I but also most people have such an idea. 

When I used my android phone at first, I set up a screen lock with my face.  However, it was so inconvenient that I changed to a screen lock pattern. Surprisingly, one day, I forgot the pattern I used every day. I could not believe my eyes at that instant. How come did I forget it? I tried the security pattern 20 times to unlock. Unfortunately, I could not access my phone. I had never thought about forgetting my security pattern. It was really absurd. Finally, I figured out that 20 tries are the maximum limit to unlock the pattern.  Even though it was a short time, my skull was crammed with too many thoughts.

However, I could fortunately access my phone, using my Google account. The way to unlock my phone was easier than I expected because I set up a Google account.  If you have experience like me, don’t be upset and use your Google account and password.

I learned from this happening that I should not make a difficult pattern. Nevertheless, I still can not understand how I could forget the pattern used every day. I hope no more such a ridiculous happening again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment