Thursday, November 14, 2013

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - Funny Book

Searching something on Google, I accidentally started to read “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” by Jeff Kinney a few days ago. The book has been published in a serial form. It is a popular fiction book for children.

It is so funny that I cannot stop reading it. Reading the book, I’m giggling alone even though I’m an adult. :) If somebody looks at me giggling, he or she might feel that I'm like a silly person. If you read it, you may be the same as me. :)

I have been reading its first book on this website: http://www.funbrain.com/journal/Journal.html?ThisJournalDay=1&ThisPage=1. The website is that I visited by accident and then that I started to read “Diary of a Wimpy kid”.

Reading this book, I wondered how many volumes it has completed, so I visited Amazon.com. I figured out that its eighth book came out last week and becomes #1 bestseller on Amazon.com. 

After book 1, I’d like to read until the latest book 8 as soon as possible.   

No comments:

Post a Comment