Friday, November 15, 2013

Hallelujah Performed by Matthew Schuler and by Rufus Wainwright

I believe that music gives people energy and makes them happy and comfortable. For the reason, one of TV programs that I like is “The Voice.”

This past Monday, in the Voice Live Top 12 Performances(Season 5), Matthew Schuler sang “Hallelujah,” one of my favorite songs. Watching him singing, I was so impressed that I have listened to the song again and again. Many viewers might feel like me. While he was sing Hallelujah, his voice was so soft and beautiful that most audiences on the spot seemed to be deeply moved. Finally, he got a ticket being able to perform in Top 10 Performances next Monday. That’s why I want to post Hallelujah Matthew Schuler sang. Here it is.


 There is another version of Hallelujah performed by Rufus Wainwright whose cover of the Leonard Cohen song is on the soundtrack album of Shrek in 2001.



Listen to two different versions of Hallelujah, and feel how different they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment