Thursday, April 14, 2016

How to Stop Redirecting Your Google Blog to Country-Specific Domains

 

It has been a long time to write a blog post. Googling, I figured out that Google redirects my Google blog to country-specific domains. For instance, if someone accesses my Google blog from France, it is redirected to blogspot.fr. The reason is that I am on a blogspot domain. Such a Google policy makes some posts blocked easily in some countries.

Anyway, I wondered whether I stop redirecting my Google blog to country-specific URLs. I found out how to do that.

Here are some steps for that.

1. Log in to your Google blog.

2. Go to its admin panel and then click "Template" on the left menu.

 3. You can see this image below on the right side. Click "Edit HTML"



4. Search for "head" tag like this below and then put the script in the red box after head start tag.



5. Your Google blog address will not be redirected to country-specific domains anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment