Monday, October 14, 2013

The effects of Walking

When sorting out my thoughts or making important decisions, I blindly walk. It doesn't matter how far it is or how many hours it takes. Walking, I can organize my thought very well.  I used to take a trip in order to collect my thought before. However, I changed the way to straighten up my thoughts from traveling to walking.

Actually, walking is a very good activity because it is simple and has no bounds on time and place. There are a lot of good effects. I would like to write some of them.  First of all, it is helpful in keeping mental health. It is also effective in lowering cholesterol. Furthermore, it is good for cardiovascular disease because it removes fat. It helps to improve immune function. It is helpful in strengthening muscular strength. It is effective in elevating sense of balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment