Friday, October 11, 2013

Exercise is To Do without Splitting Our Time

At some point, exercise for me is to break up my daily schedules. Because of this, I make an excuse for failing regular exercise. I tried to go jogging in the early morning for one month but gave up because it was difficult for me to get out of bed earlier to take exercise. It is also not easy to keep exercising in the evening.

I have been greedy of exercise. If I was not too greedy, I could keep exercising.  Whenever exercising, I have held that I have to do exercise at least for one hour. This thought has made me to prevent taking regular exercise for a while. Only when I had enough time, I worked out. However, if I do exercise for 10, 20, or 30 minutes every day, it is better than nothing.  I realize how much important it is to get out of narrow-mindedness not to be stuck in a groove. Therefore, I believe that regular exercise can start from simple things. Exercise is to do without splitting our time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment