Sunday, October 13, 2013

3 Idiots - a Highly Recommended Movie

By chance, I watched 3 Idiots, a famous Indian film. The movie was so impressed that I was not bored for almost 3 hours, running time. The movie made me ponder many valuable things. In the movie, I can’t forget two favorite quotes. One is that “All is well.”  The other is that “Pursue excellence, and success will follow.”

Even though an Indian movie is not familiar with me, 3 Idiot makes me feel sympathy. There are messages, impression, love, fun, and smile in the movie. If you have never watched 3 Idiots yet, I recommend that you watch it.  If you search for it on Google, you can see a synopsis and a lot of reviews about the movie. Therefore, I don’t mention such things here. I link to the information of the movie here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Idiots

No comments:

Post a Comment