Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How to Solve the Problem of Power in Kindle Fire

I have been using Kindle Fire since it was released at first. It sometimes has a bug, so I cannot access it. Its power button has especially a very big problem because it doesn't work when the device's screen is frozen. I should wait until Kindle Fire's battery is dead because unlike a cellular phone or laptop, Kindle Fire doesn't allow to take away the battery. Nevertheless, I like to use it because it is light to carry and convenient to read something in it.

One day, I could not turn on its power, so it made me upset. I tried for its battery to be used up. After then, I tried to charge it again and to turn on its power. Nonetheless, Kindle Fire doesn't work. At the moment, I thought that it would be time to discard it. However, I decided to try turning on its power one more time because I recalled one of reviews I had read, and if it still didn't work, I finally would throw it away. I pressed its power button with a long time pushing aside until its power was turned on. It was within one minute. Fortunately, it worked, so I couldn't forget the moment.    

If you have the same problem as me, try the way I did. I believe that it will definitely work; in any Kindle Fire version, it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment