Friday, February 14, 2014

Holy Bible - A Useful and Convenient Application in the Bible

One of useful applications for me is Holy Bible. I have been reading it since last month. Actually, I downloaded it to my smart phone and to my tablet PC a long time ago, but I didn't keep reading it. However, a new year has come and one of my new year's resolutions is to complete reading the bible. So far, so good. :)

It's a better world because of digital devices. When there was not a smart phone or a tablet PC in the world, I remember that I carried the bible heavy to read. However, our digital environment improves the quality of life because I anymore don't need to carry the book printed; I can read an electronic bible with my digital devices.

For the reason, I really appreciate living in the digital world. Even though I once lived in an analogue period, I prefer to live this time. If I came back the past again, I wouldn't live in it. I have already been addicted to digital life.  

Reading the bible by the application of Holy Bible, I'm suddenly reminded of the old days. That's why I write some lines here. 

Anyway, try to use the application of Holy Bible! You might like it. King James Version in the bible is popular, but there are a lot of different versions in the application; you can choose and read one of them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment