Monday, September 15, 2014

Money Tree, Zamioculcas Zamiifolia

I have no green thumb, but I like to raise plants at home. There are a lot of works in growing them; I'm sometimes tired of watering them. Nevertheless, I'm happy when they come into flower or grow bigger every day.

This is a money tree, Zamioculcas Zamiifolia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zamioculcas. Believe or not, if the money tree is put at a start-up company, it drives the company to make more money. Even though I have no idea about why there is such a popular belief among people, it's really interesting.

Searching a special present for my friend who established a business a week ago, I found out the fact. I bought the money tree with my hope that her business longs for flourishing day by day.  

Zamioculcas grows well in a dry environment, so it is easy to raise it because it only needs to be watered once a month. Taking care of house plants, I have figured out that like this money tree or cacti, such plants are easy to be raised.

No comments:

Post a Comment