Thursday, July 11, 2013

Threat of Electromagnetic Waves

Using a WiFi router, I don’t care about how much I am affected by electromagnetic waves in that I have never had a severe headache. Using WiFi, even if I have a light headache, I may not pay attention. However, one of my friends said that she has had a terrible headache, using a WiFi router. I was so surprised that I couldn't believe my ear. If it is possible, she unplugs the router and uses a cable when using the Internet. According to her, when using a cable, she is fine.   

After listening to her, I pondered how many electromagnetic waves in life I have been exposed and how much effort I have made in order to avoid them. I can’t see them with the naked eye but may be affected by them every hour and every day whether it is light or heavy. When not using the Internet, I have tried to unplug a WiFi router since then; if just turning off WiFi, I could still be affected by electromagnetic waves. In addition, in sleeping, I try to keep a cellular phone away from my bed or to unplug unused electrical goods as much as I can.

Even though technology brings convenience to us, it also does a lot of side effects. If you can’t feel free electromagnetic waves, why don’t you try to reduce them for your health? 

No comments:

Post a Comment